Immanuel Lutheran Church
107 Scott Street
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Worship: Saturday evening 5:00pm, Sunday morning 10:30am
Bible Class & Sunday School: 9:00am Sunday morning
Pastor Michael R Dobler
Cell phone 1-815-980-3443
Office hours Tuesday – Friday 9am-12 noon
Day off – Monday
Please call the church at (716) 692.6200 with any concerns, and we will respond as quickly as we can.
Holy Days and Holidays:
- Ash Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 7PM. Lenten Dinner at 6PM.
- Wednesdays during Lent: Dinner at 6PM; Worship at 7PM – March 9, 16, 23, 30, and April 6th, 2022
- Maundy Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 7PM
- Good Friday Tenebrae, April 15, 2022 7pm
- Holy Saturday, Easter Vigil, April 16, 2022 at sunset
- Easter Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 10:30AM
LWML Bible Study/Prayer Group: – Wednesdays 10:30am
Location: We are located at the corner of William and Scott Streets in the City of Tonawanda. The main church entrance is from William Street just north of Minerva. A ramp for entering the building is on the Scott Street side. You can see a photo by clicking on the link above for map and directions.
The offices are in the parish hall, the main entrance is from Scott St.
Office hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 10AM-2PM; Wednesday and Friday 8AM-12noon
“…when people of faith, share their faith, their light, their resources, their knowledge, their goodness and love. New life in Christ becomes a reality…. The Kingdom of God has come!”
From Rev. Elton Rengstorf’s book Little Glimmers of Light.